8/01/2011

A Perfect Day

A Perfect Day

What is it that would make my day perfect?

One: Helping someone, being able to be productive - as in doing something for the greater good

Two: Getting to know new people - for I rarely do so

Three: Being able to read, preferably at a nice place. As for today, that would be the front lawn of the house I'm staying right now. Sitting in the sun, enjoying the nature surrounding me, while reading a good book
*smile*
There couldn't be anything more relaxing...

I am in Vermont right now. Seeing the world through my american eyes.
Growing up in Germany is so much different.
Living in Germany is.
My american heart is enjoying this.
Though reality seems crushing back at me.
I have to think what's coming after I'm back in Germany.
And, yeah, there are a lot of things coming.
I wanna forget about them. Want to erase them...
I hope everything will turn out good.
I hope I can enjoy more of these perfect days over here....

three more weeks... the clock is ticking...
Tick, tock, tick, tock

Curiouser and Curiouser....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen