8/10/2011

Normal

Is it normal that guys always want that one thing?
Only think about IT?

Is it normal that I don't?
Is it normal that I can't talk about IT?
Is it normal that I just give in? And sometimes don't, and he'll be pissed?

What is normal?
There can't be such a thing as "normalcy" in this twisted world...
I think...
And still, we always wonder... Are we normal? Am I normal? Is this normal?
It's such an interpretable word.
There's no normalcy at all...
Just what people think SHOULD be normal. They define it. We define it.
Give meaning to it.
Although it has no meaning at all
It's just an excuse for people to get rid of people they can't stand and are too complicated to be around with.
FACT:
There's no mercy
FACT:
People are cruel, children are cruel
FACT:
No one's normal at all

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen